<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Chesh
here's another pic of me at a different angle...
[img]wink.gif[/img]
beautee-ful shoes [img]biggrin.gif[/img] and nice Winneie The Pooh chair too, I have a whole matching living room! [img]wink.gif[/img]
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Chesh
here's another pic of me at a different angle...
[img]wink.gif[/img]
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">AHHHH! get it away! MY EYES!!!! [img]wink.gif[/img]Originally posted by sculpey:
This was me 100 years ago in college.
[img]http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0QwAAAFkTKn7W2UFoD*nTuGoJOsNIGJXB1Wt8Mz4DjDxWo8DFC TG46*m3T8!xKJNIcvFamJqHIIVXo2vlxH*o8xNKAtwXZ5WW0o6 qOrHWCNY/john%2020.jpg?dc=4675393893914983248[/img]
I kid because Im jealous of those oh-so-beuatiful locks of hair [img]wink.gif[/img]
...and yet, another angle! [img]wink.gif[/img]
![]()
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">You forgot the best one of all!! [img]wink.gif[/img]Originally posted by Galactus the Planet Eater:
You have to admit the ladies are looking good tonight. Here's to you Mortitia, Lady V, Leegeta.
[img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img] >>>>>>>BROWNIE POINTS 4 ME<<<<<<<<<<< [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img]
I hate you Steve...I hate you hate you hate you!!!! [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/grrr.gif[/img] [img]mad.gif[/img]
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">So I guess that means you won't be coming to the BBQ? [img]tongue.gif[/img]Originally posted by Chesh:
I hate you Steve...I hate you hate you hate you!!!! [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/grrr.gif[/img] [img]mad.gif[/img]
papette is a dead ringer for one of my ex girlfriends!
[img]eek.gif[/img]
(And I don't have a good pic of me to post yet... I recently lost about 30 pounds, so I look all fat and stuff in my current photos... [img]wink.gif[/img] ) Maybe I'll take a new one soon...
<font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ June 17, 2004 11:45 PM: Message edited by: pairadocs ]</font>
...if you want to see board members as they really are. Just click the links. [img]smile.gif[/img]
2003 SPAWN BBQ 1
2003 SPAWN BBQ 2
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Chesh:
I hate you Steve...I hate you hate you hate you!!!!
------------------------------------------------------------------------
So I guess that means you won't be coming to the BBQ?
--------------------
...no, that means he'll be behaving himself this year. [img]wink.gif[/img]
Bookmarks